Building Product Distributor Contact Us
your Building Product Platform works
We place your digital sales literature on our Controlled Building Product Platform. That means several things:
• Your Suppliers digital materials never leave our platform. We simply provide each Dealer or Contractor with a their own branded platform channel … a subset of our entire Platform Network. All content must be relevant to our residential construction industry.
• This helps protect everyone’s copyrights, trademarks, trade names, content and images.
• Nobody, including Dealers and Contractors, can post directly to the Platform. This means we control content to ensure the safeguards that nobody can post any unprofessional or ill-words. Additionally, the Platform does not include big-boxes (Home Depot, Lowe’s, Menards). Plus, no Dealer can advertise ‘installation’ as it would be considered competing advertising against Contractors.
• Because we control all content within the Platform Network, that means your Suppliers can add, edit or delete any content across the entire Network in real-time, per our schedule. This way, buyers are always looking at your most current marketing materials.
• A Dealers Platform displays only their Suppliers products sales literature.
• A Contractors Platform displays the sales literature of the entire industry. This has several benefits:
You’ll need to provide us a completed Excel spreadsheet where we can obtain the following information:
• Company ID: General information, name, address, marketing contact person, web/blog URL address, etc.
• Product ID: List of your primary building products wanting displayed on the Building Product Platform.
• Supplier ID: List of your product Suppliers and reps, so we may contact them to receive their digital sales materials on your behalf. Your products ‘consumer-focused’ product Ads, cut sheets, benefits, features, specs, color options, sizes available, warranties, PDF catalogs, installation instructions, credit apps, product videos, explainer videos, ‘more product info’ URL per product, etc.; Company logo, tagline & colors.
• Dealer ID: Contact information of where your products are sold per EACH geographic location in the USA, Canada & Mexico; each web/blog URL address, social media channels, sales reps photos/mobile phones, hours, logo, Dealer showroom photos, page content info (home, about us), etc.; Plus the below Contractor ID.
• Contractor ID: List of Contractors in each Dealer service locations (their Contractors, their competitors Contractors, other trade types, building association lists, etc.; where we expect 10+ Contractors per location. We will reach out on your behalf to offer the Product Platform.
• Product Ad size equivalent to vertical 2-page tall magazine style.
• 900 pixel wide by ~2000 pixel high.
• All artwork may incur a potential one-time $200 conversion fee to convert it to HTML & CSS [slice].
• Content formats (.psd photoshop, .png, jpg, pdf file formats).
• Can include PDF documents (company catalog, credit app, building association logos, sales training opportunities, lunch & learn calendar, rewards programs, ‘habitat for humanity photo’s, etc.)
• Your content or artwork delivered via email (zipped to Building Profit) or Dropbox.
• Including necessary fonts where applicable.
• PRODUCT ADS: Page Ads are placed within 1 of 25 product categories & ~237 sub-categories.
• Ads can speak to one or many products; but all must fit into one sub-category (i.e. both CertainTeed Monogram and Mainstreet vinyl siding can be placed either on either one page, or two.
• PRODUCT TAGS: green, ADA-handicap accessible, energy saving, smart home, Made in the U.S.A., etc.
• An ‘About the Manufacturer’ BIO section after each displayed ad,
• A URL link back to Suppliers/manufacturers website, for more information on that particular product.
• The Manufacturers social media channels are displayed on product pages.
• On any Product Page, the local Dealers who sell that particular product are displayed using the following. Any Dealer that has a delivery area, matching that of the Contractors service area (within a 5-county radius); and who’s already been onboarded to the Platform Network.
• Dealers contact information (website, blog, bio, sales reps, phone numbers, counties served, location map, etc.).
• Link to their Product Platform site; and Dealers own website, blog, social channels.
• Your Product Ads display 24/7/365.
• Displays on all computer devices, laptop, tablet, smart phone enabled.
• Mobile friendly & responsive.
• Content auto updates product ads, Manufacturers, Dealers and Contractors; as onboarded.
• Your Products and company is displayed on Dealers AND Contractors Product Platform website’s throughout the Nation, as Dealers and Contractors are onboarded.
• Your building products and your company is viewed by consumer buyers anytime they view a Dealers or Contractors Product website.
• SEO: ‘no=rel’ pointer back to manufacturer original content.
• Disclaimer content copyright & trademark notice – atop of all Product Ads and pages.
• Building Profit customer support via email and phone, where suggestions and good conversations are always welcome.
• Litespeed U.S. Based Web Servers
• Solid State Drives
• Fast Page Loading Utilizing Php 7+
• Image File Compression
• Security Enabled
• SSL Certificates
• Page & Browser Cache
• Distributor Worksheet